Searching for latest technologies?
Custom Search

Sunday, July 19, 2009

KNOWING





Knowing


Knowing where and when the next accident is going to take place, how many people going to die, still he could not stop it. But WHY? Because it is written…
Due to the work load, studies… bla bla.. I couldn’t watch a movie for sometime…but yesterday I just had time to watch a movie called “Knowing”. Actually I watched it just because Nicolas Cage is one of my favourite best actors. However this movie made me write this simple note about it.

Knowing


"Knowing" tries to tell how the Earth is going to be destroyed and how a new world will start with human lives. Some friends say that it’s totally against the belief of Christians, the God created this world, because it shows some aliens kind of people coming down to the earth to take away children and put them in another earth like world. But using the same point some friends say that they are angels and it’s the story of Adam and Eve and the creation of the world. I don’t know what exactly was in the director’s mind. But I enjoyed the film very much.


Knowing


If you're interested just google, and below are some links I found…



No comments:

Post a Comment